Sunday, April 12, 2009

An Experiment Begins

I have been dreaming of way too many adventures, and waking up uneasily. It seems my unconscious, my ID, my child or whatever one would like to term it, is a storehouse of stories and adventures that has been expressing itself in furious nightly jaunts. There are faces I have never seen, adventures that never were, grand tragic-comic love stories, all of which play out in brilliant colours. Before I perish from the scoldings of my unconscious, here's an attempt to record the stories.

I will begin with a story called "Why Air & Water Loved Each Other?". Every day, I will post parts of the story as it progresses. What I would like from you dear readers is to give this experiment of mine some of your time, and tell me what you think.

Here's to your curiosity and to my perseverance!

No comments:

Post a Comment